Scottsdale Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Since 1987, Scottsdale Divorce and Family Law Attorney Karen A. Schoenau has been dedicated to helping people successfully resolve their important and sensitive family law cases. Skilled at navigating and simplifying the complexities of the legal system, Karen Schoenau has the experience and knowledge necessary to help her clients:
- Devise innovative solutions to their family legal issues
- Get them through the emotional and psychological impacts related to their cases
- Obtain the best possible outcomes to divorce, custody and other family legal cases.
When you turn to Scottsdale Family Law Attorney Karen A. Schoenau for help, you can trust that she will provide you with:
- Honest answers and straightforward advice regarding your best options for proceeding
- Aggressive legal advocacy in any setting
- Responsive service and the highest quality legal representation
- The resources and representation you need to help bring your family legal issues to successful resolutions.
Here is an overview of the specific types of cases Scottsdale Family Law Attorney Karen A. Schoenau has a record of skillfully and successfully resolving.
While deciding to end you marriage may be hard, the divorce process can be far more difficult. To ensure that your rights and interests are protected in divorce, trust your case to Scottsdale Family Law Attorney Karen A. Schoenau. Just some of the various aspects of divorce that she can help you with include:
- Planning and filing for an Arizona divorce
- Resolving disputes related to spousal maintenance and/or parenting issues in divorce
- Resolving issues related to prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Resolving disputes or issues related to the division of property in divorce.
In addition to her experience overseeing traditional divorce cases, Scottsdale Family Law Attorney Karen A. Schoenau is skilled at handling non-traditional divorce cases, including (but not necessarily limited to) those that involve:
- Divorce mediation
- High net-worth divorce
- Military divorce.
Child Custody and Visitation
Child custody and visitation issues can be as complicated and contentious as divorce cases. What can compound the challenges of these cases, however, can be fact that a final court ruling in a divorce may not end custody or visitation disputes.
The good news, however, for people dealing with custody and visitation issues is that Scottsdale Family Law Attorney Karen A. Schoenau is here for them, ready to put her experience, skills and knowledge to work successfully resolving these cases. In particular, some of the specific types of custody and visitation matters that Karen Schoenau is effective at favorably resolving include cases that involve:
- Paternity issues
- Disputes regarding joint versus sole custody
- Child support disputes
- Interstate custody disputes, including those related to relocating a child
- Disputes related to legal decision making for children.
For grandparents, stepparents and others, asserting their third-party visitation rights to a child can be essential to:
- A child’s future wellbeing
- Maintaining a close, loving relationship with that child.
Because, however, third-party visitation cases can become as complex and heated as other custody cases, trusting these matters in the hands of experienced Scottsdale Family Law Attorney Karen A. Schoenau can be your key to:
- Understanding your visitation rights
- Effectively asserting these rights
- Securing favorable court rulings regarding third-party visitation.
Other Family Law Issues and Cases
In addition to handling divorce, custody and third-party visitation cases, Scottsdale Family Law Attorney Karen A. Schoenau is also experienced at successfully resolving various other family legal issues, only some of which include:
- Cases that involve allegations of domestic violence
- Family immigration issues.
Let’s Talk – Contact Us Today
Let’s talk about your best options for resolving your important family legal issues. To receive professional advice and learn more about how we can help you, schedule an initial consultation today with Scottsdale Family Law Attorney Karen A. Schoenau. You can set up this meeting by calling (480) 209-1918 or by emailing us using the contact form located here.
From her offices based on Scottsdale, Attorney Karen Schoenau represents clients throughout the metropolitan Phoenix area, as well as throughout the state of Arizona, including in Scottsdale, Mesa, Surprise, Maricopa County, Pinal County, and Gila County.