Arizona Family Court Filing Fees: An Overview
One of the first steps to initiating a divorce or other family law proceedings will be to file the appropriate paperwork with the Arizona courts and pay the necessary filing fees. The table below reflects the current “base” fees, as authorized by A.R.S. § 12-284, for different family court actions.Table of Arizona Family Court Filing Fees
|Service/Court Filing||Filing Fee|
|Petition for Dissolution of Marriage without Child(ren)||$338|
|Petition for Dissolution of Marriage with Child(ren)||$338|
|Response/Answer to the Dissolution||$269|
|Petition for Legal Separation||$338|
|Response to the Legal Separation||$269|
|Petition for Annulment||$338|
|Response to Annulment||$269|
|Order of Protection||$0|
|Answer to the Order of Protection||$0|
|Response to Custody/Paternity Cases||$199|
|Simplified Child Support Modification||$84|
|Expedited Motion for Support Enforcement||$84|
|Expedited Judgement on Arrearages||$84|
|Request for Mediation||$84|
|UIFSA – New Complaint||$0|
|UIFSA – Answer||$199|
|UIFSA – Modify Wage Assignment||$268|
Arizona Family Court Fees: Additional Important Info
The above-listed fees are current as of May 2015. Please be aware that the court regularly updates these fees, so please check with the court for the latest charges (to do so, click here).
- Filing fees can be paid by credit card at the court house.
- Additional costs for resolving family law cases will vary according to the nature of the case, as well as whether the case is being contested.
Do you need help resolving any family law issues? If so, you can rely on Scottsdale Family Lawyer Karen Schoenau for honest answers, effective representation and the best possible outcomes to your case. Since 1987, Karen Schoenau has been committed to helping people resolve their important family law matters, including complex cases related to divorce, custody, paternity and other issues.
Dedicated to providing the highest quality legal services at reasonable rates, Scottsdale Family Lawyer Karen Schoenau will always:
- Work closely with each of her clients to help them understand their best options for resolving their family law issues
- Keep her clients informed about the progress of their case
- Help her clients get through the emotional and psychological impacts related to their family legal issues
- Aggressively advocate her clients’ best interests in any legal setting
- Work diligently and relentlessly to help her clients bring their cases to successful resolutions.
To receive professional advice and learn more about how we can help you, schedule an initial consultation with Attorney Karen Schoenau. You can set up this meeting by calling 480-209-1918 or by emailing us using the drop-down contact form at the top of this page.
From her offices based on Scottsdale, Attorney Karen Schoenau represents clients throughout the metropolitan Scottsdale area, including in Scottsdale, Mesa, Surprise, Maricopa County, Pinal County, Gila County and throughout the state of Arizona.