Divorce Mediation Lawyer Scottsdale, Arizona
Arizona Divorce Mediation Attorneys Helps Clients in Scottsdale and Phoenix, AZ
Divorce mediation is an important part of the divorce or legal separation process. Arizona family law courts want couples to try to resolve divorce issues before trial. So even if litigation is inevitable, some sort of mediation is necessary prior to going to court. In some cases, courts would prefer that mediation take place before coming to court.
There are several benefits to divorce mediation:
- Mediation is less adversarial than litigation, and often serves as the basis for couples working together after their separation in matters that affect their family, such as child custody and visitation.
- Mediation is often less costly and time-consuming than divorce.
- Mediation often results in solutions that both parties agree to. Thus, parties are more likely to be satisfied with the solution and less apt to contest the matter or drag out the process.
- Children also benefit from the amicable nature of mediation because they see their parents working together for their benefit.
- Mediation can be used to amicably resolve all divorce and legal separation issues, including child support, spousal maintenance, child custody, division of property and debt, and other family law matters.
At the Law Office of Karen Schoenau, we have the experience to effectively protect your interests during mediation. We can guide clients through the process, or facilitate the proceedings.
Is Arizona Divorce Mediation Right for You?
Is divorce mediation right for you, or is litigation the only workable option to resolve your family law dispute? The best way to get real answers about how to resolve your family law matter is to talk with a lawyer.
Our team of experienced attorneys is dedicated to helping you resolve your divorce or legal separation as amicably as possible. However, if you and your spouse are unable to agree on the issues, we will serve as strong advocates and forcefully protect your interests in court.